Banana Oat Energy Bites
Jul. 2, 2018 / Bre B
Are you guilty of unhealthy snacking due to boredom, or lack of time to make anything else? If you are, this recipe is perfect for you. You can make these energy bites at the beginning of the week, store in the refrigerator and have them handy for the times that your cravings come knocking. They are healthy, they are delicious and they are easy to make!
BANANA OAT ENERGY BITES
You will Need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond butter (or peanut butter, or your favorite nut butter)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make:
- Mash up the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, miniature chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
- Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.