Dear valued VASA members;
As many of you are aware, the Coronavirus has made its way to the United States. We at VASA want to take the opportunity to assure you that we take the safety and well-being of members and our employees and the broader community very seriously. We are watching developments closely and are taking precautions to make sure everyone feels safe.
It is standard practice at VASA to conduct rigorous cleaning of our equipment and facilities, however, we have increased our focus on this, and stepped up our efforts, due to heightened concerns and guidelines set forth by the CDC in response to the seasonal flu and Coronavirus. We have increased our professional cleaning schedules, have updated and increased our in-house cleaning by current staff to sanitize frequently touched surfaces and equipment multiple times a day.
Here are some things you can do to help us keep our clubs as clean as possible:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash
- Wipe down equipment with sanitizing wipes provided by VASA before and after use
This is an evolving situation and we are monitoring it closely to ensure all proper precautions are being taken so that everyone feels safe coming to the gym. Again, your health and wellness are of the utmost importance to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our member loyalty team at email@example.com or 801-426-8644.
Thank you for your help in keeping everyone as healthy and safe as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon.
For the latest updates on the Coronavirus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.