Here at VASA Fitness we have five different T.E.A.M. Training classes and we think that you need to know more about each of them. Here is everything that you need to know about TORQ, our total body strength workout, taught & tailored by our Fitness Coaches here at VASA Fitness:
What can I expect each time?
- Tailored advice from our certified Fitness Coaches – they will make sure that you are doing the exercises correctly and will help you adapt to a certain movement based on your fitness level.
- Total Body Workout – This class is designed to give you the full body workout that you need, in just 30 minutes!
- Strength Training – During this class your coaches will make sure that you are pushing your limits and building your strength.
Why T.E.A.M. Training?
T.E.A.M. Training is part of the total fitness solution that we offer here at VASA Fitness! All of these training classes are included in your fitness training package, and are designed to help keep you on track with your fitness goals, even on the days that you aren’t working 1-on-1 with your fitness coach. Plus each class is 30 minutes, making it easy to fit into any schedule! Come join the fun, and see what VASA Fitness Training is all about! CLICK HERE to book a free session with a fitness coach today!
What VASA Fitness locations offer T.E.A.M. Training?
We are in the process of adding our T.E.A.M. Training program to all of our #VAWESOME locations! Here are the ones that currently offer it or will be in the near future:
- American Fork – NEW!
- Centennial (Willow Creek)
- Colorado Springs – COMING SOON!
- Denver (Jewell & Sheridan)
- Murray (Van Winkle)
- Orem (800 N)
- Orem (University)
- South Jordan
- Spanish Fork – COMING SOON!
- St. George – NEW!
- Thornton – COMING SOON!
- West Jordan
- West Valley (Centennial)
- Westminster – NEW!
- Wichita – COMING SOON!
TOGETHER. EVERYONE. ACHIEVES. MORE!