Chips and dip are always good, but there’s something about game day that makes them even better! You can have your chips and eat them too with this recipe. Plus, these chips are only a few simple ingredients – so you don’t have to worry if you eat the whole batch!
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp season salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Thinly slice the potatoes with a sharp knife and soak potatoes in a bowl of water for 30 minutes (this helps remove extra starch and makes them crispier)
- Drain and rinse potatoes. Remove extra moisture with a paper towel or cloth
- Mix together season salt and olive oil. Toss and coat the sliced potatoes in the mixture
- Arrange potatoes on the baking sheet without overlapping them.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove and flip each chip over and bake for 8-10 more minutes
- For air fryer potatoes heat to 350 and cook for 20 minutes (tossing container after 10 minutes to keep potatoes from sticking)
Tried our recipes and enjoyed them? Tag us in your Game Day photos @vasafitness!