Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
Jul. 25, 2016 / Bre B
If you love milkshakes and have a sweet tooth that needs satisfying, then this recipe is for you! The oats in this smoothie will fill you up, and the banana and yogurt will give you just enough sweet to satisfy those sugar cravings. Try it out and let us know how it went!
Cinnamon Roll Smoothie:
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon ( or 2-3 drops of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil)
- 1 frozen banana (or fresh banana, but add in 3-4 ice cubes with fresh)
Place all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend till smooth.
*Try adding vanilla protein to shake up your after gym routine!