Your loyalty through the years has meant the world to us! Back in 1981, when our first gym opened in Provo, we had one mission in mind—to promote health and fitness in a fun and welcoming environment. Currently, in 2014, our team has decided to rebuild and rebrand in order to get back to that original mission. We would like to introduce you to Utah’s newest premium fitness gym—VASA Fitness.
In order to make your transition to VASA Fitness as streamlined as possible, so we’ve laid out a short list of FAQs below.
1. What happens to my current membership? Do I need to reapply to VASA?
If your membership is currently active, you don’t have to worry about a thing! All existing membership levels, both single and multi-gym, will automatically transfer to the new VASA system without any additional costs or the need to reapply for new memberships. All you have to do is pick up a new VASA Fitness key card at the front desk the next time you visit your gym.
2. What changes can I expect to see?
As an existing member, you will begin to notice enhancements around your gym. This is your opportunity to take advantage of the upgrades and let us know what you think. VASA Fitness offers:
- Upgraded, state-of-the-art equipment, machines, and free-weights
- Even more exciting group fitness classes with top-of-the-line trainers
- Utah’s only cardio cinema rooms
- New Turf training areas
- Health and nutrition services
- Relaxation centers
- Onsite certified personal trainers
- Friendly and professional fitness staff
- Tech savvy exercise environment
Additionally, some VASA locations offer improved amenities such as a pool, spas, hot tubs, tanning booths, saunas, massage beds, and private functional training areas.
3. Is VASA Fitness connected to any out-of-state gyms?
No, VASA Fitness has become its own local brand. VASA Fitness currently has 17 gym locations across the state; however, we do anticipate future growth into other markets. Stay tuned for new expansions. Find our list of gym locations here.
Bring friends and family: Beginning now until December 31, 2014, bring friends and family members into all gym locations for free on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. That’s right—no contracts, no commitment.