Announcing VASA Fitness
VASA FITNESS OPENS WITH 17 UTAH LOCATIONS
SALT LAKE CITY—NOV. 19, 2014—VASA Fitness, Utah’s newest health and fitness club, officially opens 17 Utah locations from Bountiful to St. George. As a community-based health and fitness club, VASA offers Utah residents a large network of full amenity health clubs. VASA will also open a new Riverton, Utah location late in December.
“VASA Fitness was created to provide the best workout environment for the best prices in Utah,” said Scott Felsted, VASA Fitness owner. “Our team’s focus is community-centered fitness in a clean, welcoming and fun environment. We want our VASA members to feel at home in their neighborhood clubs, which also means expansion into other communities in Utah and out-of-state.”
VASA health clubs will feature:
- Top-of-the-line equipment, exercise machines, and free-weights
- Range of group fitness classes for all ages and skill levels
- Onsite certified personal trainers
- Turf training areas for functional training
- Utah’s only cardio cinema rooms
- Relaxation centers
- Friendly and professional fitness staff
- Staffed onsite child care centers
Additionally, at specific VASA locations, other amenities include a lap pool, spas, hot tubs, tanning booths, saunas, and massage beds.
VASA’s 17 club locations in Utah include:
– American Fork – Murray (Van Winkle) – Sandy – West Jordan
– Bountiful – Orem (University) – South Jordan – West Valley
– Cedar City – Riverton (opening Dec.) – St. George
– Draper – Provo – Spanish Fork
– North Orem – Salt Lake (Brickyard) – Taylorsville
To introduce the new clubs and team members to the community, VASA is providing several special offers. Beginning November 18 until December 31, 2014, all VASA locations are free Friday through Sunday—neither a contract nor a membership commitment is necessary. The VASA team wants to provide all potential clientele the opportunity to try the equipment, participate in fitness classes, and explore the clubs before purchasing a membership. Alternatively, VASA offers a free three-day, commitment-free pass for prospective members.
VASA members can choose from a range of membership types and terms, including month-to-month or yearly memberships.
For more information about VASA Fitness, please visit www.vasafitness.com.