Cinco De Mayo is this Friday, and we’ve got tacos, good times, and margaritas on the brain! The best part? You can make a guilt-free version that doesn’t have any of the added sugar or calories usually associated with this tasty drink. Whether you’re hanging out on the patio, entertaining friends, or relaxing after a long week, this marg is the perfect refreshment!
To make this margarita non-alcoholic, swap out the tequila for your favorite seltzer water or club soda. For extra flavor, try using an orange or lime varietal.
- 1 shot (approximately 3 Tbsp) silver tequila
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice (approximately 2 limes)
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar optional
- 3-4 ice cubes
Pitcher – Serves 8:
- 2 cups tequila
- 2 cups lime juice (approximately 20 limes)
- 1 ⅓ cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cup ice
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, tequila, lime juice, orange juice and agave nectar.
- Shake and serve in a sugar- or salt-rimmed glass.