There is so much to consider when you make a new goal, especially when it comes to fitness. How are you going to reach that goal? What workouts are going to benefit you most in regards to your goal? What weight, reps, etc., do you begin with and when do you change to higher weight or more reps?
The best way to get a handle on all of this information is to keep a workout log. There are many reasons why keeping a workout log is beneficial. First, a workout log will keep you honest with your workouts, you can reach your goals a lot faster if you stick to your plan. You can find patterns and set better goals for yourself. Having a realistic goal is better than setting one that will discourage you later. Finally, it is a real confidence boost when you can look back and see that you used to only be able to walk a mile and now you can run 3.
Sometimes it is difficult to walk around with a paper notebook all day, that’s why we’re making it as easy and accessible as possible for you to reach your goals. Here are 5 easy steps to logging your workouts in our all new VASA Fitness app:
- Open up your app and create a profile. (You will also need a 10-digit Xid number. We suggest using your phone number)
2. Add your barcode number and check in to your favorite location.
3. Click on record a workout.
5. You can record your workout one of two ways. Type it in manually like this: or use the xcapture feature:
5. Click on workouts to view the work you’ve done and the progress you have made.
And voila, you are on your way! If you don’t already have the app, click here for Iphone or click here for android. Good luck and stay happy and healthy!
The body builders
The life hack professionals