This Cowboy Caviar is the most versatile and delicious food – plus it’s healthy. Packed with lots of veggies, beans and a little spice – it’s perfect to add to any meal or snack. This healthy treat is perfect as a dip, by itself, or on top of rice.
Healthy Cowboy Caviar
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can black eyed peas
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 red or green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped
- 3 tablesoons fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of garlic
- Chop veggies and cook corn (in microwave or on stove)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Juice lime and mix all ingredients for dressing in small bowl.
- Pour dressing into the large bowl and fold into mix.
- Enjoy! Or refrigerate and enjoy whenever you want!
Try it out your favorite way and tell us how you liked it @vasafitness