Have you hit a plateau in your fitness journey? Don’t worry, we are here to give you a few tips, to help you get past it!
1. Shake Up Your Routine
You might be hitting a wall, when it comes to your fitness goals.. and it might be because you are bored with the same old routine! We suggest that you shake things up, and make coming to the gym more FUN! Here are some ways you can do that:
- Try out a fitness class! At VASA Fitness we have a wide variety of group fitness classes that you can try. See our full schedule by CLICKING HERE.
- Find a friend to workout with! We have said it before, and we will say it again.. Fitness is easier when you have someone encouraging you, and cheering you on.
- Create a new music playlist to listen to, or go buy new workout clothes! This might seem silly, but sometimes just the littlest change can perk you right up and make you more excited to go to the gym.
2. Evaluate Your Progress and Your Goals
You might have set some New Years Goals, but chances are, you might want to make a few adjustments based on how far you have come. We suggest that you get a fitness assessment by one of our certified trainers, and let them help you decide what steps you need to take next! CLICK HERE to request a FREE Fitness Assessment & training session.
3. Don’t Compare Yourself to Others
Fitness is NOT a one size fits all process! If other people are getting results faster then you, don’t beat yourself up! Everyone is different, and comparing yourself to others will do you no good. If anything, it will slow you down and hold you back! That is why we provide fitness assessments to our members, we want them to know where they are at physically and understand what they need to do, to get where they want to be.
Do you have any tips or tricks that helped you, get past your fitness plateau? Comment below, we would LOVE to hear it!