Winter Wonderland Whole Body Workout
Dec. 3, 2018 / Julia Price
Sometimes it’s hard to have the motivation to workout in the cold and snow. Here’s a great workout you can do, whether you’re snowed in or not!
- 10 Snow Angel Star Jacks
- 10 (each leg) Nutcracker Courtsey Lunges
- 10 (each side) Ski Jumps
- 15 Leg Raises with Flutter Kicks
- 20 Snowshoe Mountain Climbers
- 15 Polar Bear Push-ups
- 10 (front and back) Hibernation Bear Crawls
- 15 Chair or Bench Tricep Dips
Repeat these exercises 2 or 3 times for a great full body workout! This will help keep you in shape for all the skiing, snowboarding, cookie eating, sledding, and hot cocoa drinking.
Tried this and loved it? Look out for our “Twelve Days of Fitness” workouts and tips coming Dec. 12!