Healthy Hawaiian BBQ Sliders
Sep. 5, 2019 / Julia Price
Who’s ready for football season, tailgating, and lots of watch parties? Football season isn’t complete without good food! These sliders are sure to be a hit at every party and tailgate and as a bonus– they’re healthy!
Hawaiian BBQ Sliders Ingredients
- 1 pack of 12 small wheat rolls sliced
- 6 Chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Red onion cut into rings
- 6 pieces lettuce cut in half
- 6 Pineapple Rings cut in half
- BBQ Sauce
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese cut in half
- 6 Slices Honey Ham cut in half
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and grilled or cook in a pan until done.
- Cut chicken breasts in half.
- Cook or grill pineapple slices until warm.
- Assemble the sliders with bbq sauce, cheese, ham, pineapple, and chicken and place in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add lettuce and onion to each slider.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try this recipe when you watch the game and tag us on Instagram so we can check it out!