Customized Granola on the Go
Need something to fuel your workout and kick-start your day? This granola recipe is a perfect breakfast to-go or snack to throw in your backpack for a hike or day outside. It’s perfect to help give you energy before you go OR on the go! Add your favorite milk, put it on your yogurt or snack on it just by itself!
You will Need:
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds (or any nut of your choice)
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey (based on your sweetness preference)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together wet ingredients and then add dry ingredients until well incorporated
- Spread mixture onto parchment paper evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes, flip pieces half way through
- Let stand until cool.
This is a perfect base recipe that you can switch up. After baked add some raisins, dried fruit, coconut, seeds, or chocolate chips! Or if you’re a peanut butter lover replace the coconut oil for 1/4 cup peanut butter.