This month we are celebrating women, in honor of our founder, Lynette Felsted. What better way to do that, then to give you a healthy appetizer recipe for your next ladies night?!
- 2.5 cups fresh riced cauliflower
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Panko Crumbs (Optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cauliflower, egg, cheese, oil and seasonings together.
- Take spoonful of mixture and roll into a ball with your hand. Place cauliflower balls onto baking sheet.
- (Optional) Roll ball into Panko Crumbs for a more breaded and crispy bite.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Pair this with your favorite cocktails (or mocktails) during your next ladies night, or try it as a dinner side! Comment below and let us know how you liked it, and what kind of healthy recipes you would like to see in next month’s VASA Life.