Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.
01/01 @ 12:00am
is not open for presales yet. Please check back later or select another gym
5325 East Thompson Road
6965 W 38th St
3825 South St.
300 N Ave.
1590 N Larkin Ave
13995 W National Ave
7990 East 51st Street
2120 North Woodlawn Boulevard
1607 S Georgetown Street
4106 S Western Ave
2500 North Pennsylvania Ave
2325 23rd Avenue
15200 E Colfax Ave
16921 E Quincy Ave
1420 E. 104TH Ave
8200 S. Quebec St.
7353 Federal Blvd
3020 N Nevada Ave
455 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd
8543 Church Ranch Blvd
1955 South Sheridan Blvd
8055 West Bowles Ave
1150 Washington Blvd
460 900 E
1259 800 E
170 W 200 N
250 West 1500 South
1585 North State Street
652 N 800 E
1172 E Brickyard Road
2076 N Main St.
5518 South Van Winkle
7990 1300 E
648 East State St
2642 North 2000 West
12101 State St.
7836 South Redwood Road
3491 West 3500 South
5345 4015 W
1777 West 12600 South
1532 N Exchange Drive
3420 South 5600 West
3709 W South Jordan Pkwy
5746 W 13400 S
250 N. Main St.
3920 E Grant Rd
1605 West Regency Rd
1200 N. Alma School Rd.
3131 East Thunderbird Road
8021 N 35th Avenue
4255 West Thunderbird Road
484 North Mall Drive
RATE GUARANTEE FEE $49.99 This fee allows your monthly rate to remain locked in. Charged 2 months from join date and yearly thereafter on the same date.
RETURNED PAYMENT FEE $25 This fee will be charged on payments that are returned or declined on regular monthly bill date. Please inform VASA Fitness or go to www.gympayment.com to keep your billing information updated in order to avoid a Return Payment fee.
CANCELLATION PROCESSING FEE $25 An early cancellation fee will be charged on any month to month membership that is cancelled prior to fulfilling 6 scheduled monthly payments.
1. HOURS - The hours of operation shall be posted on the premises. Hours and days of operation shall be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Corporation.
2. HOLIDAYS OR CLOSED DAYS/MAINTENANCE - The facilities may be temporarily closed for maintenance purposes, holidays, or for other temporary reasons at the sole discretion of management.
3. MEMBERSHIP CARDS/SIGN-IN - All members upon entering are required to provide a VASA Fitness issued barcode or use the VASA Fitness app to enter the gym facilities. Replacement of lost cards will be made upon (a) providing proof of membership, (b) providing picture identification, and (c) paying a reasonable fee. Unauthorized use of cards or facilities will subject user and member to civil and/or criminal penalties and/or non-refundable cancellation of membership privileges.
4. LOCKERS - Lockers are provided as a courtesy for day use only, and their availability is not guaranteed. Members shall provide their own locks. Combination locks are preferred. All personal belongings must be placed in lockers and not left in dressing room booths. VASA FITNESS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED ARTICLES. DO NOT BRING VALUABLES TO THE PREMISES.
5. DAILY GUEST PASSES - All guests must present a guest pass and a state issued photo identification in order to access the facilities. A guest fee may be required. All guests must be at least 18 years of age, or if under 18, accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
6. DAY CARE - Day Care is provided only while the member is on the gym premises. Reservations are required. Management policies and state regulations dictate Day Care hours and rules. Rates, hours and policies may be changed at any time, and without notice, at management’s discretion. Additional fees may apply.
7. CLEANLINESS AND CLOTHING - Close-toed shoes and suitable, presentable and clean clothing in good repair is to be worn by member at member's own expense. Members wearing clothing deemed inappropriate by management may be asked to leave the facilities. All members MUST shower each time before entering the pool or Hot Tub.
8. CONDUCT – Harassment, negative attitudes, foul language, threats, fights, or disruptive or threatening conduct will not be tolerated and will be grounds for suspension or revocation of membership. Other reasonable rules and regulations may be enforced at management’s discretion.
9. SOLICITATION - No unauthorized business may be conducted or solicited on the premises. Unauthorized solicitation or business activity will subject user and member to civil and/or criminal penalties and/or non-refundable cancellation of membership privileges.
10. COURTESY - To promote safety and more time efficient exercise programs, remember to return all plates, dumbbells and barbells to designated racks. YOU MUST RE-RACK YOUR WEIGHTS. Dropping weights, not re-racking weights, not cleaning equipment after use, and generally displaying poor care for the facilities will subject member and users to revocation of membership without refund. During hightraffic workout hours, be sure to encourage members to “work in” with you between sets during your rest period.
11. OTHER POSTED RULES - Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted from time to time regarding the health, protection, or safety of members and all Membership Agreements shall be subject to strict compliance therewith. Additional rules for the protection of members and the facilities may be added at any time.
12. VIOLATION - Failure by member to comply with this contract or any rule or regulation shall be cause for suspension and/or revocation of membership without any notice and without any liability for refund of paid dues or future payment of dues as agreed to in this contract.
13. PAYMENT DEFAULT - Should buyer/member default on any installment or payment due hereunder, buyer/member and any additional members included in this agreement forfeit use of all facilities until all past due installments, payments, and fees are paid.
14. RIGHT OF RECISSION - The buyer may cancel this agreement at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this agreement. A business day is any day in which the facility is open. Such cancellation must be made in writing, and either hand delivered or sent certified mail to VASA Fitness Corporate Office located at 1259 South 800 East, Orem, UT 84097, or by visiting cancel.vasafitness.com. Such cancellation must be postmarked, delivered or sent within 3 business days after the date of this agreement. All materials received at the time of sign up (Barcode, Contract copy, T-shirt, Towel, etc.) must be returned. This contract may not be canceled over the phone.
15. EARLY RENEWAL/UPGRADE - VASA Fitness and the signing party agree that an early renewal or upgraded membership agreement will not cancel or alter in any way an existing agreement until the right of rescission period has expired for the new agreement. Any cancellation within the rescission period will cause all terms of the original agreement to remain in full force and effect.
16. CEASED OPERATION - IN THE EVENT THE HEALTH SPA FACILITY CLOSES AND ANOTHER HEALTH SPA FACILITY OPERATED BY THE SELLER OF THIS CONTRACT, OR ASSIGNS OF THE SELLER, IS NOT AVAILABLE WITHIN FIVE (5) MILES OF THE LOCATION THE CONSUMER INTENDS TO PATRONIZE, SELLER WILL REFUND TO CONSUMER A PRORATA SHARE OF THE CONTRACT COST, BASED UPON THE UNUSED TIME REMAINING ACCORDING TO THE CONTRACT.
17. TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS - This contract may be terminated only by giving a 1 (one) month advance written notice to VASA Fitness. Monthly dues and any other applicable fees must be current to terminate this contract. If a member’s employment with a company who participates in a Corporate Wellness plan terminates, or if the company terminates its Corporate Wellness plan, this contract is immediately void.
18. CANCELLATION PROCESSING FEE - A processing fee of $25 (twenty-five dollars) will be assessed if cancelling a month to month agreement within the first 6 (six) months of membership, unless this membership is purchased as part of an employer subsidized Corporate Wellness Plan, in which case no cancellation fee will be assessed. VASA FIT memberships will be assessed a $35 (thirty-five dollar) cancellation fee if cancelled within 90 (ninety) days of signing up.
19. AMENITIES - Amenities and services vary between clubs and membership type. VASA Fitness reserves the right to change or charge for specific amenities.
20. RATE GUARANTEE FEE - In addition to the payment provisions mentioned herein, Buyer agrees to pay a Rate Guarantee Fee of $49.99 per member (plus applicable sales tax), or If this membership is purchased as part of an employer subsidized Corporate Wellness plan, the buyer’s employer agrees to pay an annual Rate Guarantee Fee of $10 per member (plus applicable sales tax) as an additional term and condition of this membership. Buyer or buyer’s employer agrees to make the annual fee payment by credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) two months after joining VASA Fitness, and on that same month and day every year thereafter as long as this agreement is in effect. If any installment is more than 10 (ten) days past due, a late charge of $30 (thirty dollar) may be assessed on each delinquent payment. Additionally, if the Rate Guarantee Fee is unpaid, the monthly membership rate may be increased up to 30%/month/member.
21. MINOR - All buyer/members that sign the membership agreement, assumption of risk, and rules and regulations shall be assumed to be 18 years of age or older, or in the case of a minor member, that the buyer is the parent or legal guardian of the minor member. By signing any of these categories, buyer/member incorporates responsibility of proof of legal age and/or guardianship.
22. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION - To facilitate notification to buyer/member of new membership benefits, holiday hours, fitness tips, etc., buyer/member agrees that by providing their e-mail address and/or telephone number(s) either on the front of this contract or through other means that VASA Fitness and their partners may contact them via e-mail, text message or phone call. This contact may be in the form of newsletters, offers, or any other method.
23. STRIKING CLAUSE - If any portion of this contract is found to be in violation of any laws, it shall be stricken from the contract and shall have no effect on the viability of the remaining contract terms including the reverse side of this agreement.
24. CHANGES - The only person authorized to change or inquire on this contract is the adult buyer/member named as buyer of the contract.
25. COMPLETE AGREEMENT – buyer/members acknowledge that no oral promises or statements are part of this contract.