VASA is hiring Personal Trainers! All experience levels welcome!
Less than 1-year of personal training or coaching experience? No problem! We would love to teach the way VASA Personal Training Coaches help our members get healthy, feel strong and be happy!
Experienced personal trainer or coach? We can’t wait for you to connect with our members!
JOB TYPE: Full-time & Part-time available
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about fitness and bringing healthy living to as many people as possible.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of ownership, sense of urgency.
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Great problem-solving skills and forward thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deep Discounts on fitness certifications through NASM, TRX, Schwinn, and more!
All employees: Complimentary gym membership and Plus-One membership, 401k
30 hours per week: Paid Time Off (hourly), Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and Paid Parental Leave (in addition to above)
40 hours per week: Flexible Vacation Plan (salary) & Paid Holidays (in addition to above)
POSITION TITLE: Personal Trainer
REPORTS TO: Fitness Team Lead
FLSA Status: Hourly
Base pay of $13.75. Average is $19.00 per hour!
Client Training Session Range: Earn $22.00-$33.00 per hour!
Semi-private Training Session Range: Earn $44.00-$66.00 per hour!
The personal trainer is a trusted team member who guides clients to success on their health and fitness journey. They do this through providing a world class training experience through our UPLIFT values and a caring and connected approach in every session. The Personal Trainer will prioritize, plan, and execute tactics to acquire new and retain existing clients.
The Personal Trainer will meet on a regular basis with the FTL to plan, prioritize and execute tactics to ensure success on the deliverables, which include but are not limited to, the following:
- Acquisition of new and retention of existing clientele. The Personal Trainer is responsible for performing all activities relative to the acquisition and retention of personal training clients.
- Schedule and deliver complimentary PT sessions. Personal Trainers schedule then deliver personal training sessions for existing VASA members and execute on all processes and procedures for the success of each client.
- Personal Trainers are agile in their training approach. This includes facilitating & adjusting exercise programming to fit the exact needs of each client. The Personal Trainer will demonstrate care & create connection throughout the duration of the client journey.
- Create an approachable environment in and around the Personal Training Cage. This includes interacting with members, clients & guests in a friendly, fun, energetic & inclusive way. Personal Trainers will also demonstrate consistency in appearance, safety protocols, and cleaning activities.
- Create a supportive, connected community for all clients. This includes utilizing the VASA programs, tools & resources, to deliver meaningful personal trainer check-ins, coaching and encouragement in the on-going success of each client.
The competencies for successful performance in this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- CPR/AED Certification (must obtain within the first 30 days of employment).
- Open minded with an ability to learn new approaches and can think outside the box.
- Optimistic mindset with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous personal training experience a plus.
- Additional certifications relative to Personal Training.
- NCAA-accredited Personal Training Certification or industry related degree.
VASA Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer