80’s Style HIIT Workout
This 80’s themed workout is sure to get you sweatin’. This is a leg focused HIIT workout to help you feel the burn while you get your heart up with a toning ab workout in the end in true 80’s aerobic video fashion.
Now turn on your favorite throwback tunes and try this workout out! Complete each exercise for 30 seconds before moving onto the next. Repeat HIIT circuit 2 times and finish with 3 sets of each of the ab exercises.
- Standing Crossover Toe Taps
- Cook Squat
- Jumping Jacks
- Courtesy lunges
- Scissor Jumps
- Lateral lunges (make sure to sit into your hip and push arms out)
- Skater jumps (power from your hip and reach down and touch the floor on each side)
- Reverse Lunge and pulse
- High Knees or Toe Taps
- Wide Stance Sumo Squat pulses (point toes out from your body)
AB BURNOUT CIRCUIT
- 30 Sec Flutter Kicks repeat 3x
- 30 Sec V Sit-Up repeat 3x
- 30 Sec Side Planks repeat 3x
Now that you’ve finished your cardio- take a quick selfie and tag us @vasafitness on Instagram!