Looking for a Valentine’s Day Treat?! One of our amazing HIGH fitness instructors, Jess P. is helping us get ready with a healthier chocolate muffin that might just make you swoon.
Jess’ Guilt(ish)-free Chocolate Cherry Muffins:
* 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack Mix
* 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
* 2 tbsp cocoa powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1 egg
* 2/3 cup milk
* 1/3 cup plain (or vanilla) Greek yogurt
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 3 tbsp honey
* 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
* 1 cup mixed frozen cherries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, melt honey and coconut oil together in the microwave until melted.
- Combine all ingredients (except for cherries).
- Lastly gently fold frozen berries in mix.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins about 3/4 full.
- Top with 3-4 chocolate chips!
- Bake at 350 for 12-15min (or until you can smoothly poke a fork in the muffin).
Love this recipe and want more like it? Or maybe you love our group fitness classes and want to try HIGH? Go visit Jess’ instagram @jesspugmire!